Tuesday 16 February 2010

hug a lamp post

today i ventured out in the storm. I had to hug a lamp post as the wind was pushing me away. Fortunatly the locals did not see this!
I made it to NES studio and did a bit of research, then a bit bored and a bit overtly optimistic I went out again to photograph. The wind was strong but not as bad as yesterday, i walked in the fields and my feet went down 20-30 cm in the snow, I managed to take some good shot with my hasselblad.
The wind grew. I decided to continue and kept walking. All was withe and i was so concered with the wind that I walked in to a ditch filled with snow, i felt my feet going down and found myself stuck in the snow up to my tights, and i was slowly descending in snow up to my waist.
I had to crawl out. Again, Luckily the locals did not see me!
"i'm not suicidal, I'm an artist in residency"

No comments:

Post a Comment