Wednesday 17 February 2010

Ash Wednesday part 2 (My Martin Parr moment)



Today's Ash Wednesday and the children's party in Skagastrond community hall was a perfect occasion to test my new ring flash,for which i don't have yet the proper lens adaptor. It's coming by post...my little adapter is currently being help hostage by custom, give it back! Anyway, without adaptor i had to hold the flash in front of the lens which was a bit of a nightmare, quite difficult to operate, so results were a mixed bag.
I love my ring flash! paparazzi-style snapping at a party with crazy costumes using a super-harsh ring flash was my Martin Parr moment :of course the results are nowhere as good as Parr's work but i think the twin girl in their 80s aerobic outfit look amazing and were really suited this type of light!

No comments:

Post a Comment